AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yes or No?

I went to Makati office yesterday to attend the orientation. And I must say, it's a brief one. Really.

Before the orientation, I was asked to go to the BPI Main and open an account for my payroll. I walked all the way from Buendia to Ayala Ave. and back to Buendia again. You have no idea how tired I am.

After the orientation, I was asked to fill out (again!!!) some forms and read the policy manual or something like that. After that, the HR welcomed me to the company and told me that I can now proceed to the Alabang office.

I went to a nearby Ministop and bought their cookies and cream thingy. It's like a milkshake. Well, it's not that bad din naman.

So I walked and walked again until I reached the area where I can ride a jeepney that will pass through Dela Rosa. But since there is no jeepney passing, I had taxi instead. The f*cking driver made a lot of ikot instead of just going straight. We were stucked in a lot of traffic points. Damn that driver. Grrr.

Anyway, I rode a Cher bus going to Alabang. The bus made a stop after the Alabang toll and went down. Wow. It's malayo pa pala sa dapat kong babaan. So I walked a lot again towards South Station.

I decided to grab a quick lunch at KFC but it's jampacked so I decided to just eat at 7-11 in front of the office building. I had an early "Para po sa tabi" so I had to walk again.

Fast Forward.

I went to the office a little early. I had time to fix my haggard self before showing up to everyone. The manager briefly made kuwento and I was endorsed to I think the oldest in the office. I was introduced to everyone and she made me seat somewhere where I just read and scan a lot of folders til its 5 pm. Haha.

All in all, the day was ok. The office is ok. The commuting part is not since it's traffic. But I know, I will get used to it. The people are ok.

So is it a YES or NO?

I can't tell yet. All I can wish for now is for me to be able to stay longer in this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment