AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, July 19, 2010

Home Alone

I am bored. Super bored.

I'm all alone here at home with our dog. Just the two of us. Oooh. Make it three 'coz there's another dog outside.

Blah. Blah. Random thoughts.

I went to the local post office this morning to get my long overdue Postal ID. I was told last Thursday that I can get it by Friday. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get it last Friday since I went to Makati and Taguig.

There are two other people in line before me. When it's finally my turn, I was sooo surprised that it's not yet laminated. Actually, the picture is still not yet attached to the ID. Wth. Asar noh.

Ano berrr. I was so pissed. Grrr.

Anyhoo. I'm back here at home. Waiting for the call, again. But this time, it will be about my starting day. Yehey!

Sana next week na!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment