AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Home Alone and Then Not

Yesterday, I was on home alone mode again. Mom and dad went out at around 10 in the morning. I've got nothing to do the whole day. I just watched TV while playing FB applications. That's my whole day basically. What a bummer! Haha.

Today, I went to Makati for the *drum roll please* Job Offer! *poppers* Haha! At looong last. Though I kinda had a li'l problem with my medical, at least, I have already signed the papers. *applause* Haha. I can't wait to start working again. I'm so excited. =)

After talking to the HR, I went to Taguig again to have a li'l bit of medical again. At around 11 in the morning, I am already home bound. Mom and Dad went out again a few minutes after I arrived. So I'm alone again during the afternoon. Mom is here right now and cooking my favorite Nilaga. =)

Anyhoo, please pray for me bout my medical. I can't wait to start working again. And I need it too. So please pray that I stay healthy at all times. =)

Thank you, Lord for listening to my prayers. You're the best. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment