AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Wedding


June 26 is the wedding date. Awwww. My brother did cry. Hahaha. Talk about stealing special moments. Hahaha.

We were at the reception venue by 10am for some beautification thing. Haha. Left the place at around 12:30pm and went straight to the church. There's an on-going wedding there when we reach the church.

At around past 1 - nearing 2 pm, the rain is sooo galit. But few minutes before the start, the sun smiled on us. =) Yeeeeheeee! What a blessing for the newlyweds.

So yun nga, umiyak ang kuya ko dring the exchange of vows. Yay. Ang bekla! Hahaha!

After the ceremony, we went straight to the reception. I was with my bebe and my parents in the car.

The food is really good.

There are loads of funny moments. =) Hahaha!

And the ending is the tossing of the bouquet and garter. Actually, they made us play some game. We (me and bebe) almost won. Hahaha. Bebe's sooo disappointed. He told me, it should be us. Yay. No for me. Ayoko pa. Hahaha.

All in all, it was a great great great celebration. Best wishes to my brother and his wife. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment