AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sleepyhead

I just got back from LB. gawd. Traffic is love. Haha. As usual, traffic pa rin sa Junction. Pffft.

I was there around past 12. Then went to Robinson's to buy some thingies. Unfortunately, ang haba ng pila so I decided to have some quick lunch at Boston Cafe. Nakakahiya naman na maki-lunch pa kina bebe eh I think done na sila since nung online ako before ako umalis, nasabi na ni Ian na kumakain na si bebe. Hehehe. Hindi naman pedeng di ako kumain kasi I am really starving and tumutunog na yung tiyan ko. Pffft.

So ayun. I went sa LGF to buy my shawarma but it is not yet available. So I went straight to Boston Cafe and ordered a Chocolate Chip Frappe and Spaghetti Mio. I stayed there for awhile before going to bebe's house.

Nung nandun na ako sa kanila. We just cuddle on the floor and I fell asleep. Yay! I told him that he should stop watching movies and sleep instead so that he can rest. Haha! Ako pala yung nakatulog at nakapahinga. Hahaha.

Anyhoo. We had pizza for merienda. After ilang minutes pa, I decided to go home since it is starting to rain and commute lang ako pauwi since di ako pede pang ihatid ni bebe. His dad and brother Ian drove me to Agapita and from there I rode a jeep.

Gawd. LB traffic is really bad. I was in between Agapita and Junction for 30+ minutes. Tsk. Tsk. Mayor Genuino should do something about it, really.

Generally, my day is just ok. I'm happy I get to spend a few hours with my bebe.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment