AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Busy Day

I went to Makati today for an interview. I think I did well since after the initial interview, I was given the OMG-this-is-sooo-long exam. Gah. Sakit ng batok ko. =(

Anyway, during the II, I was told that more or less, I will not get the salary range that I said. Huhuhu. And also, they have Saturdays too. =( I was asked to go back after lunch but I went straight to the bus terminal after. Hihihi. Well, I was just disappointed and my mind's not clear that time since I am really starving.

I went to WM to meet with my dad. He's going to finance my contact lenses. Hooray! =) So yun, unfortunately, again, tumaas na naman grado ng eyes ko. =( Crap. TT But I'm happy kasi contact lenses na gagamitin ko. Well I'm planning na mag-glasses pa rin using my old frame para if pagod akong mag-contacts eh di may subsitute ako. Di ba?

Haaay. Nakakapagod. Tomorrow rest ulit. I dunno if the company's going to call me again after ko sila indyanin. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment