AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blog-lovin'

Ok yes. Here are the updates. =)

Monday - June 21
I didn't went to the scheduled JI. I was just at home. Another unproductive and boring day for me.

Tuesday - June 22
I went to LB to meet with my boyfriend. Then we went to his office because he has a meeting with a client there. We are scheduled to go to Liliw but it didn't materialize. But then again, I am so happy because I was able to help him in the office. I also come up with ideas on how to beautify his office. Hahaha.

Wednesday - June 23
I just stayed at home for some errands. Nothing more to blog. Hehe.

Thursday - June 24
I went shoe-shopping. Yahoo!

I decided to take the van since it's raining. But lo and behold, ang tagal. It took me at least an hour to wait before the van finally leave the terminal. Gawd. The lunch date with the ex-officemates/friends did not materialize since I am late. Blah. I just had my lunch on my own after shopping then went straight to the ex-office. Hahaha.

Seeing them made me so happy. Yayayay. And mind you guys, they did something cool. Hahaha. They love me so much. Hahaha. Since we already had our lunch, I just invite them for an ice cream treat. Yummy.

Then after that, I went straight to LB to visit my sickly bebe. We just had some cuddle time then I went home to rest since I am bit sickly too and I am feeling yucky. I just got my first red dau of the month. How icky is that?!

Friday - June 25
I just stayed at home for the errands since we are all preparing the house for the after-wedding event here. Again, nothing special to blog about. Hehehe.

Oooh this post is too long. Another post for the wedding and after wedding thing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment